Thursday 29 April 2010

The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Jen...

As Tuesday progressed, my will to be dragged around Porthkerry park with a list of things to be creative about (which I feel stifles my creativity anyway) wained, and as I'm working lates next week I won't be there to have my creativity critiscised, and after last weeks 'lesson' I was extremely unsure about the class anyway, so excuses made, we didn't go.
We did play around in the garden and take too many photographs of our Japanese Cherry Blossom, that is losing its blossoms thick and fast for this year.
One of my wishes for the garden, is that this tree blossoms throughout summer, its so beautiful for a few weeks in spring, then its gone for a year.
I feel a crafty project coming on here...

I'm really enjoying knit club on Wednesdays, and last night GypsyDancer was able to patiently tell me what I was doing with my crochet, and what I'd done wrong.  By the end of the week, I'll be able to join the freeform CAL on Rav with some confidence that I know what the instructions mean!

The Baby socks for my sisters baby (Due today) are almost done, the blanket, socks and hat will be posted Saturday. 
This project has felt a little odd, as I've never met this sister (loooong story for another time) and I don't know her tastes or anything about her yet.  Fingers crossed she'll like them though.

No comments:

Post a Comment