Wednesday 21 April 2010

Follow on from Tography

The only girl in the room, and one of the only two under 70, I felt a little out of place at the course I went to last night.

I think the level of the course, and the speed of learning may be a little below what we are looking for.  More of a hobby course than anything serious.  The teacher is using, and seems to swear by a bridge camera, (and seemed a little put off by my 50D) which makes me worry that he won't be able to answer my DSLR queries fully.  The class has been together a while, and have a lot of in-jokes and don't seem to serious about learning anything new. 
A lovely bunch of people, who seem to have a lot of fun, but not learn a thing.

Hubby and I are giving it another go next week, as its a practical session.  We'll decide then if its worth the money/time/stress of travelling so far on a school night - I think I have already given up, my NYIP course is so much more detailed and aimed at the level I need - my tuesday nights would be better served doing that and my own practical sessions, particularly at this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment