Tuesday 20 April 2010

Tography

As well as my distance learning course, I thought I'd get a bit of hands-on tutoring also.
I've signed up a local(ish) community course that starts tonight.
I'm quite looking forward to it, I've met the tutor before on a day long course at Dyffryn Gardens and Hubby is coming along too so it should be a laugh if nothing else.

I always worry about these things, I'm either gonna be frustrated by the person asking tonnes of ridiculous questions, or I'm gonna be the person asking tonnes of ridiculous questions and frustrating other people!  The beginners course isn't running so they're fitting us into the intermediate group, which I think will be OK as we're not really beginners but we're both worried that we'll be starting off on the wrong foot. 

I do love my distance course, but it always seems to come last on my to do list, so never gets done.  I'm hoping this one will give me more incentive!   


Target: Post Unit 1 photographs and exams by 29th April.

No comments:

Post a Comment