Monday 5 April 2010

Where I'm at

I'm asking myself where I'm at with my resolutions.
Considering I didn't even start with them until April (After a torturous first quarter of 2010) I'm not doing too badly.

I'm almost done with the boring first step of organising myself and my stash (beads, yarn, needles, books, patterns, wotnots) and have even managed to do some frogging.
It was dangerous, it was painful, but I braved it and won!
I also went through my Ravelry projects, updated them all, and deleted the ones that didn't produce fruit - which was equally as painful but I feel so much better for doing it. Much less clutter in my head and home now. A very cathartic exercise.

My camera has been out a lot recently, I'll be posting some of my coursework images soon, for you to have a good giggle at. :)

I'm starting some new projects this week, both knitting and beading. I'll let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment